Then there is the financial and logistical issues. As you can imagine, there isn't a yoga class every hour of the day at a convenient location. Most of them are running at the same time as I'm teaching. SO.
I admit online yoga classes do not have the same communal atmosphere of a real yoga class, with the awkward smile you get when you almost trip over someone's mat or the teacher gently adjusting your hip or foot... but:
- there are a diversity of classes from "Relax" through "Energy & Sweat" options
- there are Master Workshops
- instructors are highly qualified, experienced and come from all over the world
- if a class doesn't work for you, stop and change without causing any offence!
- your dogs, cats, rabbits can stay for class