Friday 22 February 2013

Escape Bland Sportswear!

myescape.co.nz
It may sound trivial, but there's something deflating about seeing three other people wearing the same gym outfit as you. And nothing says, 'I worked hard, I deserve it!' like a fresh, new gym outfit. I recently came across my escape - and the best part is, they currently have a sale on exclusive brands so there's no time like the present to deck yourself out in amazing colours and flattering designs.
From bikram yoga, pilates, running and dance - find your perfect outfit. My picks?
Wellicious Flexi band shorts


Miss Yoga tank
Wellicious flexi-waistband shorts in pebble grey and Miss Yoga tank in aqua. I know they'll go from cardio circuits to BodyPump to yoga and best of all? I won't see anyone else in them (unless I decide to go to Pump in New Zealand...)

Go to MyEscape (did I mention a SALE?) and also visit their Facebook site!







myescape.co.nz

myescape.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...