This is for a friend who is off to Turkey for at least 4 weeks (no, not jealous...much!) and worried that without a gym, she'll lose her fitness. Not a chance!
Apart from using your feet to get you from location to location - or a bike, or a surfboard - you can also:
- take fitness DVDs
- print workout plans (Women's Health is a great resource)
- take fitness magazines with workout plans that don't require equipment
- take a walking/cycling/hiking tour
- be conscious of selecting healthy food options
- avoid drinking alcohol - empty calories and after enough, you're likely to make poor food choices too!
|Subscribe to a fitness mag|
|No. Just no.|