Tuesday 17 April 2012

Breathe at Lunchtime

Breathe Yoga
Good morning fellow yogis (and fellow FUTURE-yogis!). I am off to Breathe in Lt Collins Street at lunchtime with a lovely colleague from work to Vinyasa Flow. I have SO missed a regular yoga practice and vinyasa is my best friend, so I'm really looking forward to it. I think my poor, overtightened hip flexors are keen to stretch out too. Bring on that upward dog!
If you're not vinyasa-ing this lunchtime, at least get up out of your seat and take a brisk walk (NOT to KFC) or check out what classes are on at local gyms. If not for your physical wellbeing, it will make you feel super self-righteous to arrive back in the office with a post-exercise glow!

UPDATE! Ambika's lunchtime vinyasa yoga class is FABULOUS! It passes in no time - I could go another hour and still feel invigorated. I leave feeling lighter, longer and more at peace with the world (even in Collins Street at lunch hour!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...