Monday 24 September 2012

Tone your glutes, wear neon runners!

Leg moves
I have managed to cull my magazine hoarding habit to about 20. Looking back through some past issues I found some awesome leg and glute exercises! And as you know, strong glutes are essential to good posture, protecting your hips and back, and enabling you to run like a demon.

So, I scanned some leg moves I love and you don't need a gym. You could add dumbbells to the calf carver and total leg toner if you desire. My suggestion? Turn it into a circuit so that you're doing all four moves until fatigue, alternating from doing 12 of one move to 12 of the next and so on...

Also, I have been spotting some super bright sneakers around Melbourne and snapping them! I have been convinced white isn't always right. So...for your inspiration...




Fuschia Nike Free

Neon yellow Nike Free

Turquoise New Balance

Pink Asics

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to tomorrow's session! started my day with some backyard exercises, now off to find some stairs to do my homework...loving the turquoise shoes :-)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...