Wednesday 23 January 2013

Summer Lovin'

You know my predilection for all things bright and colourful. Especially makeup and sportswear! So here is some of my favourite finds recently - even if you just add ONE colourful element to your all-black outfit... it might be the boost you need to run that extra 1km, do another squat, smile at a really frustrating co-worker!
Here goes.
L'urv
Local activewear brand, L'urv makes bright, chic and durable pieces that you can co-ordinate or mix and match! Available at StyleRunner.
Illamasqua Rubber Nails
My favourite cult makeup brand, Illamasqua has just released Rubber Nails: super bright, and so beautifully packaged you'll want to keep them on display! My pick? Apple green! Available at Myer
Nike Free Run + 3
Nike Free Run +3 have a slightly thicker sole than the other models and the colours are to die for! There are also some multi-coloured Asics just begging to blind your fellow gym bunnies :) Hit up Eastbay!
Running Bare Rebecca Breeds
I've discovered that you can buy Running Bare at FANTASTIC prices at Surfstitch.com - have gotten so many compliments on my electric orange crop! I can vouch for RB products going through the washer and gruelling workouts for years and maintaining shape and colour. Remember, cost-per-wear? It's like they're FREE! Hit up Surfstitch.
Bondi Sands
If you are ghostly pale without spray tan, let me assure you local brand Bondi Sands is super easy to use, streak free, and best of all, it smells like COCONUT instead of that usual nasty chemical scent! I recently bought up the last of it at my local Priceline because it's on sale. You can find it at Priceline or online at Bondi Sands.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...