Here are some ideas...
- Challenge your mum to download a free pedometer app (or gift her a pedometer!) and join you in meeting 10,000 steps in five days
- Give your mum a voucher to use at her local gymnasium/yoga/pilates/dance studio (depending on her fitness and interests)
- Enrol both of you in a one-day cooking course - Thai, Spanish, French, Italian, raw or vegetarian food. The link is for courses in Melbourne but hit Google for your local options
- Give your mum three sessions with a personal trainer you know and believe will motivate and encourage your mum, whatever her fitness level
- Do an outdoor activity together you both enjoy - horse riding, bushwalking, paddleboarding, cycling, going to the zoo or an animal sanctuary...we're so lucky to have fantastic trails within a 2 hour reach of Melbourne