Tuesday 6 August 2013

Strength & Beauty

At the end of August I am no longer teaching BodyPump. I admit, I haven't got the passion for it that I once did and I believe there are better ways of training.
I will be teaching more BalletSculpt - and my workouts incorporate a mix of heavier weights and less reps plus cardio intervals, small weights and high reps. Variety is key! That's what I feel is missing in BodyPump and what I have the power to bring to classes that I choreograph myself. Tailored workouts.
Don't ever think you've found the formula though - just as our bodies change, so does our mindset and knowledge. That's the thrill of fitness - there's always more to experience and learn.
Strength and Beauty

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you are doing what you love - so happy for you! Looking forward to attending some BalletSculpt classes :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...