Saturday 10 August 2013

BalletSculpt Testimonial

Like a child with a new shiny toy (no, it's not more eye glitter, I promise), I want to share some feedback I've received on Ballet Sculpt!

 “After suffering discomfort and pain from whiplash following a car accident, I began slowly getting back into exercise. Recovery is a slow process. I stumbled over the offering of a Ballet Sculpt class. What great relief! After doing the class it was the first time in six months I had not felt pain of some sort in my neck, shoulders and back. With each class I feel stronger and still no pain. What a fantastic way to stretch and strengthen”. -Bernadette Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...