Wednesday 7 May 2014

ONZIE Yoga Wear

Onzie Yogawear
I am totally in love. As much as you can have a relationship with your yoga pants, this is for life. I discovered Onzie while window-shopping on Nordstrom thanks to a naughty recommendation from a stylish Ballet Sculpter!
The fabrics are not only super comfortable, but I haven't seen anything like the colours and patterns they use in any other activewear. I love colour. I love animal print and I love geometrics and digital design. On the Onzie website, you can find a whole gallery of yogis doing amazing things in their Onzie outfits. Get inspired. Left, my favourite new pants. Onzie Capri in 202.

Below, the links you need for all the new patterns and prints. Happy shopping.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...