Monday 1 September 2014

Storm in a Teacup


Two weeks ago, my class at Carlton was all about finding a good chai in Melbourne. Nothing worse, we agreed, than getting a teabag dunked a couple of times in a tiny teapot and being charged $4 for it. Cheers.

So I went on the hunt for amazing teas you can get locally. I'm a licorice fiend - and green tea is my daily staple. I'm trying to reduce the 5 coffees a day - it's a work in progress!

I love SkinBliss for the combination of minty sweetness and all sorts of skin-loving goodies including calendula and echinacea. Not only will it boost your glow, it aids in digestion, wound healing and stimulating the immune system. I got it from Good Food for me. You can contact them on goodfoodforme@outlook.com

Just saying the name makes me think of Jamie Oliver! Thankfully the tea is much more tasty. pukka is a cult tea brand in Australia but also amongst international tea lovers. My two favourites are peppermint & licorice (again, super sweet and really aids digestion and satiety) and love (organic rose, chamomile and lavender), which is gorgeous for an afternoon calm-down or evening reading accompaniment. Get yours here and follow Pukka on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...