Monday 16 February 2015

First Run After Hip Surgery

Yes, I'm going to do it. I'm going to step onto the treadmill and run.

I used to run 20km several times a week and I'm one of those people who feel like once you've set a standard, well, it's hard to accept less! HOWEVER, I also don't enjoy running like those natural "it's just so fun" runners - for me, it's all about the music and the mental challenge rather than the actual running.
I did my prep work. As much as I love Nike for fashion, it's the Mizuno Wave Inspire 11 that actually fits me best and gives me the most support without being bulky. I don't need to wear my orthotics with the Mizuno models either - for some reason, they just fit me perfectly.

Totally recommended for runners and gym time. I wear the less support-giving models for weights and doing classes, keeping the Wave Inspire 11 for running duties so that they last longer!
Check out the Mizuno Australia website and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...