Saturday 10 March 2012

My Barre 3 Month of Workouts



Here goes - a month of unlimited barre 3 workouts - if you see me cringing a little at the sight of a staircase or wincing when I laugh, that will be my hard working glutes and transverse abdominus crying "Stop USING ME!" However, on the upside, you know those gold Kylie Minogue hotpants? I might be able to carry them off! We all need a dream, right? If you want to see what I'll be doing, head to My Barre 3 for info on the program. Think I'll kick things off with Ballet Boot Camp (FREE for all - highly recommended!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...