Monday 27 August 2012

Calcium = strong, beautiful body + bones

As you know, I have osteoarthritis through the left hip due in part to a history of poor eating when I was in my teens/twenties and lack of vital nutrients and minerals. So while osteoporosis is not reversible, it is VITAL that you protect your bones. Women especially!
Women need calcium

Assuming that you are reading this blog, you are probably a regular exerciser. Exercise requires calcium and if it is lacking in your diet, your body will start sourcing it from your bones - over time, weakening them. There are more sources of calcium than simply dairy. Mind you, it is the best and most easily absorbed source of calcium, so if you are not genuinely lactose intolerant, go for dairy.

Print me and pin me to the fridge!

3 comments:

  1. I read your blog entry right now and I am so fascinated by the manner you make your posts! Which methods do you mostly use to tell your readers that you have provided a new blog post to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either Facebook (www.facebook.com/coreintegritywithcat) or Google Plus!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this valuable information, I have bookmarked your site for future and further references.
    I have some relevant information you can review below
    Calriphen kaufen

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...