Wednesday 22 August 2012

Lesson in patience and faith

Update: Everything is good. I just discovered Yeasayer's "Damaged Goods". The world just made friends with me again. ;)

So, I don't usually affront you with my personal issues (apart from the whole hip thing!) but I wanted to share something with you because I know most of you and I know you're all wise and thoughtful (well, that's been MY experience) so I want you to help me out.
Less intense: I'll try

 I know I need to dial down the intensity that I approach EVERYTHING with! Except Pump - sorry peeps.

I think it's just this fascination and curiosity for everything and everyone that makes me want more and more and yet...
I think some patience and true faith that I don't need to force everything to happen at once is going to make the world of difference to me.
Faith - the real thing
So I'm going to try to not just talk faith in the world being good to me, but trust that it will be and B, I hope that even if you never speak to me again and my intensity has exhausted you, that you know I am grateful because I needed to be taught to slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...