Thursday 9 August 2012

Lady of the Lashes

X10Me Aniya
Last week I had the wonderful experience of being a first timer at X10Me salon in North Melbourne (356 Victoria Street).  The place is a little haven of girliness, gorgeously decked out with flowers, candles and a bright, simple interior that just says: “Relaaaax”.

I chose to have owner/beautician Aniya apply the Twinkle eyelash extensions in mink. She was gentle and attentive, ensuring that I was comfortable under my soft pink duvet.


Inside X10Me

Where the magic happens
The Twinkle flares out at the outer ends of the eye to mimic a more feline effect.
Not only was I thrilled with the gorgeous effect of longer, flirtier lashes, but there is NOTHING false looking about them! It just appears like a very professional application of mascara. Without the effort.  You have to love that!

Aniya is gorgeous – sweet, professional and happy to accommodate days and times that best suit you – from Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm  (03 9329 6648).
Join the X10Me Facebook page for special deals and updates on offerings and products. Next on my list? An aroma body massage...or a relaxation facial...or maybe an exfoliation with tropical oils...oh, the difficult choices!
I have some very special $50 & $20 vouchers for those who are willing to come and pick them up from Kew Recreation Centre! All you need to do is “Like” X10Me” on FB and tell me what treatment you desire!
Flirty Twinkle Lashes


3 comments:

  1. I'd love to get the Twinkle lashes too! I reckon a tiny bit of flare has made my skirts that much more fun and playful; I can see that philosophy applying to my eyes as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely recommend it - Aniya is just so professional and the salon is a little haven of peace and joy. xx Vee, if you are around and about Kew, I can give you a voucher. Otherwise mention my blog to Aniya and see what she can do! xxCat

      Delete
  2. Love Love Love!!

    I have been fortunate enough to have had lashes before (albeit not from X10Me)but the idea of flirty twinkle lashes excites me!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...