Tuesday 7 August 2012

Coming up...

Eyelash extensions: this is exaggerated!
I'm going to tell you about my new lash'ediction (that's lashes + addiction - boom!). I'm going to tell you all about X10Me for Melbourners.

I'm going dancing at The Space - nothing crazy now...this hip isn't putting up with anything high-impact I assure you. She is a grumpy little joint.



Top knot - too easy
Will be doing an article on gym hair - what works, looks that inspire and trust me, nothing that takes longer than it does to lace up both your sneakers. I mean there's sweat involved, geez!


A little quirky but sneakers involved
Also, workout ideas to change up your routine. Dani - watch out babe. I've got ideas and I will be using you as a guinea pig. See you on the gym floor soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...