Tuesday 15 April 2014

Fit Makeup - No Shining Here



I have to admit, and clearly I have a one-track mind, when I saw Maybelline's FIT makeup, I thought "Great! Makeup perfect for a workout!"

Actually, it is about makeup that "fits" your skin shade. It's quite high-tech and smart. So, because it's way cheaper than most Fit tools (you could buy a CAR for all those watches and gadgets!), I suggest you invest in shine-free FIT me and save the big dollars for the Porsche Cayenne.

My shade is somewhere between 115 and 120 (depending on whether I have fake-tanned!). If you have olive skin, you need the 200 range and darker skin, the 300. Super affordable and you can say you've invested in your FITness. Well done.

Maybelline FIT Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...