Friday 11 April 2014

Yoga Activewear and Nike Outfits at Nordstrom

It's not my fault, I swear. A lovely girl in BodyPump last week had a killer Nike outfit on and I made the mistake of telling her how fabulous it was. She ordered it from Nordstrom and couldn't recommend them enough, so.... I stayed away for a week. A whole week. But now there's trouble. Here's my favourites! Go to Nordstrom to have a look - you'll be hooked.
ONZIE Low Rise Capri
NIKE Tadasana Low Rise Harem
Zella Leggings

C&C California Tights
Nike Leg-A-See Tights
Hard Tail Bootcut Pants
SOLOW Slouchy Capri Sweats
Nike Free Trainers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...