|Winter Skin and Body|
- Sanctuary Spa Youth Boosting Ultimate Cleansing Oil and Thermal Detox Mask (Priceline) both cleanse and replenish moisture to prevent dryness and redness with a combination of essential fatty acids, vitamins and oils (Priceline)
- Aveda Calming Body Cleanser smells like a botanical wonderland and the scent alone will have you wanting to shower 10 times a day (strawberrynet.com)
- L'Oreal Ideal Skin Genesis Eye Cream de-puffs and moisturises the skin around the eyes - I have tried various products but this is the ONLY eye product that isn't too heavy and genuinely absorbs quickly and de-puffs
- Start your day with hot water and the juice of a lemon: kick stars the digestion and gives you an immunity-boosting dose of vitamin C!
- Make your belly smile with a warm breakfast like oats with a sprinkling of nuts and a big dollop of natural yoghurt for long-lasting energy and satiety
- Invest in a Vitamin D supplement: this is an essential element in calcium absorbtion, mood and hormone regulation. You can have your Vitamin D levels tested - ask your doctor.Coffee: yes, really. Because if you love it and I advise you not to have it you will want it. A lot. So, try to keep it to 2 daily and before 1pm so that you don't end up undersleeping or using it as a mid-afternoon prop. Don't drink instant - not only is it full of chemicals, but it tastes like bitter twig-juice.
- Make a batch of healthy, thick soup and take the leftovers to work. Include as many colours of vegetable as possible, barley and lentils and whatever meat you prefer, IF you prefer!