Monday 1 July 2013

Skin goodies: Gym/sweat friendly and skin lovin'

Ok, shh.. just between you and me (and Google?), I invest in a prescription Vitamin A cream. It is proven to blitz blemishes, plump up and soften wrinkles, and purge the pores. About $40 and it lasts for months.
Sanctuary Spa
Vapour Beauty
 
If you want the best from the shelves though? Sanctuary Spa has brought out a kickass range - Deep Cleanse. I've got the "Exfoliating Pore Refiner" and "Pore Refining Toner". Available at Priceline!
You want organic, really flattering colours and concealer/foundation in EVERY POSSIBLE matching colour? I've just discovered Vapour Beauty. I SWEAR by the Illusionist concealer! Why? You can wear it to the gym - it won't clog pores! Love. Hello perfect skin
I also use the multi-use blush as a lippie. Lasts for ages. Secrets revealed. Don't tell anyone xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...