Thursday 25 July 2013

Bloch Legwarmers - so many colours and textures!

Bloch dance and sportswear is a staple of dancers both professional and purely enthusiastic. Their range includes child and adult dance and sportswear, footwear and accessories (ah, how I  miss my purple/pink gymbag!)
Now, every dancer or dancer-at-heart must have their own pair of legwarmers. Wearing them makes your stretch go from merely everyday to professional-at-work. I think I can even reach a little further when I fool myself into believing I'm Margot Fonteyn!
Bloch leggings
Bloch leggings

I've got two new pairs to rock and I want you to get on board. My first pair is thick, cabled and plum coloured. Perfect for those slightly chilly mornings when the legs could use a little extra insulating!

The second are long, blue-striped and so much fun!

Bloch leggings
However, if you are not one for colour and
patterns, there are black leggings with or without stirrups, in various lengths. Take the challenge - perfect for BalletSculpt and also a great option for yoga, pilates or making a fashion statement wherever you're going.
Check out the range, find a store or purchase online at Bloch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...