Wednesday, 25 September 2013
Spring Fresh! Why Don’t You...
· Embrace a light, floral scent like Marc Jacobs Honey (E) – smells like fresh mandarin and honeysuckle just bursting with freshness! I also love Dot (F)
· Wear lavender jelly sandals (A)– be a pastel princess and paint your nails lilac to match with white polka dots (Rimmel Brit Manicure in Porcelain) or even blossom design
· Ditch the foundation for a skin-nourishing BB cream (Rimmel and Clarins do excellent versions – perfect coverage, breathable and long-lasting!)
· Embrace a sun-free tan
· Deck the home and office in fresh flowers (jasmine is delicious)
· Do a wardrobe cull and find space for new spring-ready gear in shades of green (D) , pink, duck-egg blue (C) and white
· Embrace light, moisturising lips colours like Clarins Rouge Eclat in Petal Pink and Rimmel Nude Blush
· Be inspired by the colours of spring and dab a sage green shadow on your eyelids (B)
Now that the vegan lifestyle is no longer identified with kale-socks-and-sandals and anaemic hippies, there’s a growing curiosity and ...
Just like drinking milk from the carton or wearing your pyjama pants to the supermarket, dandruff is one of those things we just don’t l...
I know many of you get pain through the wrists during yoga, pilates, balance, core and TRX or circuit training. I've done my research an...
I occasionally still have an episode of binge eating when the perfect storm of situation, emotions, tiredness and opportunity come togethe...