Wednesday, 25 September 2013
Spring Fresh! Why Don’t You...
· Embrace a light, floral scent like Marc Jacobs Honey (E) – smells like fresh mandarin and honeysuckle just bursting with freshness! I also love Dot (F)
· Wear lavender jelly sandals (A)– be a pastel princess and paint your nails lilac to match with white polka dots (Rimmel Brit Manicure in Porcelain) or even blossom design
· Ditch the foundation for a skin-nourishing BB cream (Rimmel and Clarins do excellent versions – perfect coverage, breathable and long-lasting!)
· Embrace a sun-free tan
· Deck the home and office in fresh flowers (jasmine is delicious)
· Do a wardrobe cull and find space for new spring-ready gear in shades of green (D) , pink, duck-egg blue (C) and white
· Embrace light, moisturising lips colours like Clarins Rouge Eclat in Petal Pink and Rimmel Nude Blush
· Be inspired by the colours of spring and dab a sage green shadow on your eyelids (B)
Sound too good to be true? There's no single pill you can take and carry on living exactly as you are if you want to tick the three bo...
Just like drinking milk from the carton or wearing your pyjama pants to the supermarket, dandruff is one of those things we just don’t l...
I know many of you get pain through the wrists during yoga, pilates, balance, core and TRX or circuit training. I've done my research an...
I occasionally still have an episode of binge eating when the perfect storm of situation, emotions, tiredness and opportunity come togethe...