Wednesday, 25 September 2013
Spring Fresh! Why Don’t You...
· Embrace a light, floral scent like Marc Jacobs Honey (E) – smells like fresh mandarin and honeysuckle just bursting with freshness! I also love Dot (F)
· Wear lavender jelly sandals (A)– be a pastel princess and paint your nails lilac to match with white polka dots (Rimmel Brit Manicure in Porcelain) or even blossom design
· Ditch the foundation for a skin-nourishing BB cream (Rimmel and Clarins do excellent versions – perfect coverage, breathable and long-lasting!)
· Embrace a sun-free tan
· Deck the home and office in fresh flowers (jasmine is delicious)
· Do a wardrobe cull and find space for new spring-ready gear in shades of green (D) , pink, duck-egg blue (C) and white
· Embrace light, moisturising lips colours like Clarins Rouge Eclat in Petal Pink and Rimmel Nude Blush
· Be inspired by the colours of spring and dab a sage green shadow on your eyelids (B)
Did you go hard with the partying, drinking, merriment over New Years? I didn't. But nonetheless, here I am in this ridiculous 30 deg...
There's so many places for great food and great vibes in Melbourne. If you're vegan, vegetarian, gluten, lactose intolerant, pal...
From the outset, let me make clear that I don't follow any food regimen strictly and zealously nor do I advocate a restrictive approach...
Just like drinking milk from the carton or wearing your pyjama pants to the supermarket, dandruff is one of those things we just don’t l...