Monday 9 September 2013

YOGASMOGA: Made by yoga lovers FOR yoga lovers

As a daily gym goer - instructing, training and working out - I see a LOT of sportswear. Unless someone has recently returned with all their overseas purchases, it's rare to see anything other than the usual Nike, adidas, lululemon and Lorna Jane. Yawn.

I don't tend to be a big spender on sportswear so when I do treat myself, I
make sure the fabric is long-lasting, washable, steadfast under the pressure of constant stretch and strain, and the colour isn't going to fade after a few weeks. I also want a flattering cut, plus subtle reference to the brandname rather than feeling like a walking billboard.

My YOGASMOGA pink cropped leggings are a tick on all counts. They also
have a pocket insert on the front that perfectly fits a locker key and gym-card. Though I haven't done anything very sweaty (like spin!), the fabric is sweat-wicking and durable. I know that I could run a marathon, do Bikram and cycle home and my YOGASMOGA pants would still look brand-new. The rest of me? That's something else!

well+good NYC describes YOGASMOGA as "a hot new yoga fashion brand with Indian roots and modern flair". For the eco-conscious, know that YOGASMOGA created its own high-performance fabric and color-safe dyes that are eco-friendly (AND they don't fade). Only available online - if you're going to spend on sportswear, choose eco-responsible, super-flattering yogawear designed BY yogis FOR yogis. Namaste!
You can follow YOGASMOGA on Facebook and shop online here.

Teacher-tested and 100% certified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...