Monday 16 December 2013

Classes in 2014 Where and When

BalletSculpters, rejoice. There are more options for you as of January 2014. I will be taking the following classes, and if you'd like me to teach at a location near you, please let me know the name of that location and the manager. Alternatively, you can ask the group fitness manager at your gym to contact me at cathwoods (at) gmail (dot) com.

Monday Kew Recreation Centre 11.30am
Tuesday Carlton Baths 11.40am
Wednesday (BodyPump) Carlton Baths 11.20am
Thursday Kew Recreation Centre 11.30am, Carlton Baths 5pm
Saturday Brunswick Baths 11.45am (alternating weeks!)

Look forward to seeing you in class - mats provided but I advise bringing a water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...