Wednesday 4 December 2013

Great Glutes

Okay, guilty admission. I've been doing a bit of comfort eating leading up to the Silly Season and it's time to get to work on the Glute blasting! Thankyou short shorts for reminding me.
So, I have the smart, safe and effective moves, but if all else fails, I also have the "Single Ladies" workout which is fantastic watching just for Kym's performance. I totally advocate doing the actual moves, but DO NOT WEAR 5" HEELS. Dear Lord, please do not. Sneakers or bare feet. The second video is much safer and just as hilarious - this lady is my new hero!

The circuit to the left is a great way to get your cardio fix and really focus on the glutes working hard. 15 minutes is definitely enough - repeat with your timer on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...