- Start with your heels hip-distance apart
- Stretch your hands overhead to the ceiling and look up
- Take a big breath in through the nose
- Purse your lips, exhale through the mouth and reach out of the hips to fold forward
- Imagine your whole spine extending and surrender the tension in your neck and jaw
- Hold for 15 - 30 seconds
- Breathe in through the nose
- Purse your lips to exhale as you brace your abdominal muscles and roll up to standing
Saturday, 30 November 2013
One Stretch To Do Today!
If you do no other stretch today, at least get in a forward fold. This will alleviate tightness and tension in your hamstrings, back, gluteal muscles and neck.
As with all things, the more practice you do, the easier this will become. If you can't touch your toes today, you might find that after a week of doing this daily, it happens!
Did you go hard with the partying, drinking, merriment over New Years? I didn't. But nonetheless, here I am in this ridiculous 30 deg...
There's so many places for great food and great vibes in Melbourne. If you're vegan, vegetarian, gluten, lactose intolerant, pal...
From the outset, let me make clear that I don't follow any food regimen strictly and zealously nor do I advocate a restrictive approach...
Just like drinking milk from the carton or wearing your pyjama pants to the supermarket, dandruff is one of those things we just don’t l...