Friday 8 November 2013

Purple Passion!

You all know I love purple. I really do. It's my Power Colour.
So I went a bit wild with Rimmel Lipstick choices - so many good purples to choose from! If it's good enough for Kate Moss...well! They're so good and so affordable. Moisturising, intense colour and lasts through me talk, talk, talking non-stop. So my new lucky numbers are 016, 086 and 084.
I agree the pink nails could use a purple do-over but I'm having a love affair with Essie Fiji - pastel pink still makes me melt!

Rimmel Sugar Plum 086



Running Bare Shorts
You will also see that very funky wrist band - totally functional. it has a hidden pocket for a key. Great for your outdoor workout or holding the locker key, money for coffee, a USB disk...whatever you might need to conceal.
By the way, BIG love to my Ballet Sculpt lady wearing the Running Bare purple hotpants. They look incredible!
Go shopping for Rimmel or Running Bare

Rimmel Amethyst Shimmer 084


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...