Wednesday 11 December 2013

Headband Heaven! Gifts To Self

My Fashion Addict gifts to self arrived this morning! You don't do that?
It's the only relief during Christmas shopping. I highly recommend it. The fabulous thing about Fashion Addict (and Cotton On and Typo) are that they have extremely budget friendly items that you can justify. For example, if left to my own devices with eyeliner I am prone to smudgy prom-queen-gone-bad experiences. It is for the good of the public that I cheat with a liquid eyeliner pen (BYS $7.95). Really! I do it for the people. And as for the headbands? Safety. Hair in your eyes one second, kettlebell to the forehead the next. Go forth and self-gift ($3.95 - you can buy one in every colour!)
Sneakers are a high-cost gift to self but you really should because Eastbay.com
loving your sneakers is a big step towards loving your workout. I've said it before and I'll say it again:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...