Monday 20 October 2014

Bad Hair Day Begone

As I think I've probably admitted before, because it is so frustrating, I have naturally curly, frizzy hair that laughs in the face of glossy ponytails.

It does quiver with fear and accede defeat to straightening irons, Kerastase and certain Aveda products, so I have learnt how to live amicably with it.

When it comes to working out though - or even just washing my face without forming ringlets and frizz, it requires no-tear, kind-to-hair headband and ties. That means:

  • no metal bits
  • no rubber grips
  • no combs to grip and hold
  • no glitter/stars/stick-on thingos
Thank god for new scunci everyday & active range - I couldn't decide between different colour options so I did what all wise women do - I didn't choose.

Plus, you know who wears a headband? Kate Moss. Go on, get one. Or three. Scunci website or get to Priceline, Target or Big W.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...