Wednesday 8 April 2015

French Chic - Red Nails

I have been told I look French and Italian in the past and I love it. It gives me a warm, Gallic glow. In honour of my first trip to Paris and Barcelona in a month, I am studying up on how to be at my most Euro-chic. Out with the neon nails, in with the classic red. Tick!
I have the topknot hair mastered. Tick!
I am the master of gracefully gliding rather than stomping so that adds major bonus points. I intend on picking up more tips and tricks over the coming weeks. I'll be doing a movie marathon of Deneuve, Anouk Aimee, Marion Cotillard and Audrey Tatou. I'll also be reading (or looking at) Paris Vogue. It's research.
Featured: Orly Ruby & Orly Red Flare; OPI Bastille My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...