Friday 17 April 2015

Beauty Goes Pop! Yazbukey Collaboration


How do you top a makeup collaboration with the most fashionable cat on the planet, Choupette Lagerfeld?
You team up with pop art, French fashionista Yazbukey to stamp her signature pop art lips all over your fabulous makeup and skin products. If you're Shu Uemura.

I love my makeup. I love my pop art and I love my limited edition so this is ticking every box for me. I got my hands on the fabulous Yazbukey for shu uemura lipstick in Yaz Red. Are you jealous? You can get your own as of May 2015.
Follow shu uemura on Facebook and shop it at David Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...