- 4 large kale leaves (or spinach)
- 2 large English cucumbers
- 1 head fennel (optional)
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored
- 2 lemons, skin removed (see note)
- 2″ piece fresh ginger root, quartered
1. To get the skin off the lemon, cut both ends off then stand the lemon upright. Following the curve of the fruit, cut away the peel and pith using a sharp knife.
3. Try this juice in the morning instead of coffee. Or try it in the afternoon instead of diet soft drinks. You may be very surprised by how great you feel.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)