Monday 1 October 2012

Lilac Loveliness

Lilac and pink Nike Free
 
Did I really paint my nails to match my new Nike Free shoes? Yes. Is it shallow to love shoes as much as I do right now? Yes. I'm ok with all of it!


I am forced by nature to wear orthotics which obviously doesn't mix with wearing Frees, so these are for weights-room and home only. Have you embraced the whole "free running" idea? Would you?

If you're more of a Pink Person support the Cancer Council by purchasing a badge, pen or bear-in-pyjamas. This lot is on display at Northcote Aquatic & Recreation Centre.

Support Cancer Council

Lilac nails too
Nails by Pro Nails, Ivanhoe
Shoes by Eastbay
Stray doghairs by Lou nextdoor (Border Collie)
 

1 comment:

  1. Very well said. These tips are really amazing. I appreciate it for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...