Tuesday 1 October 2013

October kicks off like this

Fabulous first of October. I dropped by my parents' place to take Buckley for a morning stroll.
THEN yours truly received a fabulous package in the post! Fashion Addict has ensured I'm spring-ready with a flower-fresh ring, glittery mermaid eye shades and a long-lasting liquid liner pen. Sweat, rain and gale force winds but my cat's eye flicks will stay in place!
I also discovered the best coffee I've had in years at Thomson St Foodstore and Cafe in Fairfield, Melbourne. Plenty of newspapers and little pots of herbs outside - the perfect local hangout.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...