Tuesday 3 June 2014

Ballet Flats for Ballet Sculpters - WIN a pair!


This is one for my fashion-friendly Ballet Sculptors.
As much as I wish I could still float around in Jiffy slippers like I did as a 5-year-old, they're just not made for walking on anything other than the floorboards of a ballet studio!
I've found the adult option - chic, ballet flats from Cocorose London, who have collaborated with Britain's Royal Ballet on a collection - bonus points for authenticity! My gorgeous wear-anywhere flats are grey. You might be more a red-goes-faster type!

Cocorose London have offered one of my readers a pair of Cocorose ballet flats of YOUR choice! All you need to do is visit the Cocorose London website then answer the following question:
What year was Cocorose London founded?
Go to Facebook to answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...