Wednesday 18 June 2014

Pattern Princess

Yes, my addiction knows no bounds. Sally has suggested taking me along to Leggings Anonymous.
My first thought is, I wonder if they can recommend even MORE amazing places for yoga and gym wear that rocks?
Here are my favourite activewear pieces - it's cold outside, time to brighten up.
Onzie 'skulls' tights, G-loves Pink Camo gloves, Mika Yogawear 'Mia' capris, Under Armour 'Fly-By' capris, Cotton On Body 'leopard' capris.

Really must emphasise how much I'm loving the G-Loves gloves. "Lift and Love"! It's entirely psychological of course, but I find a manicure and a kick-ass outfit can go a long way to making you work 100% harder. There are some 80s and neon lovin' girls I know. I totally recommend the Rad Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...