Monday 2 June 2014

Natural Looking Tan and Rockin' Bright Nails

Nail obsession? Guilty. Desire to be tanned year-round? Guilty! If you understand, you'll be very grateful for my latest discoveries.
I have tried almost every tanner under the sun - streaks, bizarre oompa-loompa shade, sticky, smelly....so when I find something that is actually really flattering, natural-looking and has no lingering scent, I get excited. Jennifer Hawkins created J bronze with a range of face and body tanning products. I have been using the Face Flawless Tan and Dark Tanning Mousse. Applied the night before, I wake up looking like I just got back from yachting in the Carribean. Get it here.
Also available at Priceline.
My advice? Apply to clean, dry skin before dressing in loose, black clothing. Looks perfectly natural - you'll love it.

ELES is a mineral makeup brand that is formulated to nourish skin, without nasty fragrances, talc, oil or dyes. Perfect if you have sensitive skin, acne or rosacea. I am a sucker for the Micro Bubble lipstick.

Their latest range of nail colours is inspired by the seaside huts on Brighton Beach. I LOVE Brighton Berry Smoothie. The whole collection can be seen here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...