Wednesday 20 June 2012

Don't Use Common Scents!

Demeter Blueberry Muffin
Gingerale
Demeter Fragrances


It started for me four years ago with a chocolate-chip scented candle - heaven. My daily scent is (cult-favourite) Demeter's Gingerale - like a zingy lemonade spiced with ginger!
As you know, if you know me, I like to embrace the original, the colourful, the tastemakers. I have just added Cinnamon bun to my collection (dangerously fresh-out-of-the-oven good), Tomato (mmm, nothing supermarket about this) and Wet Garden. I intend to wear a combo of Wet Garden and Tomato to bring alive a luscious garden scentfest in my very non-grassy apartment!
Other available scents include blueberry muffin, rain, thunder, play-doh, bamboo, vanilla cake batter, earl grey tea...
Go to MU Australia's Facebook Page or contact info@muastralia.com

Tomato by Demeter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...