Saturday 23 June 2012

Coming up...

Talk to me readers! What do you want to read about? Go to my Facebook and post a comment - no suggestion will go unconsidered!

Dance with Cat
Coming up, I'll be trialling dance classes in Melbourne and putting Beyonce to shame (at least in my head).
(Don't forget Jungle Body on Thursday!)

Cat's legs go boom
I have asked a very tough and knowledgeable personal trainer at the local YMCA to give me a new and interesting leg routine that MUST result in jelly-legs/near-collapse and exhilaration. There is some SERIOUS WINTER EATING to be dealing with here. I'll let you know how it feels. My clients? Beware. Taking notes.

Power your workout
More "add-it-now" moves for your workouts and music ideas too.

xoxCat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...