Friday 1 June 2012

Kew BodyPump: win win win!

Ladies, you may have guessed that my bronzed limbs are the result of weekend trips to the Caribbean, but in fact, they are short trips to the bathroom cabinet. Yes, it's true. I'm Cat, and I'm a self-tanning loyalist (not an addict.)

You may also know that I am a serial briber - my Monday morning BodyPump class have been rewarded with Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, Organix hair oil and Ecominerals bronzer. I have upped the ante for the next class! The beauty experts at Vani-T are providing one hard-working BodyPump participant with a special prize. You must "Like" Vani-T on Facebook AND my blog Facebook page.

Vani-T Vamp
Vani-T create a popular range of professional salon quality tanning products - no orange, no chemical odour, natural and organic. I'm a believer. They ALSO, much to my excitement, have a range of mineral makeup! Good for you AND gorgeous! So, what is the prize?

Vani-T Mineral Lipstick in Vamp (RRP $32.95)


Read more...







1 comment:

  1. I know it can be a pain to leave a comment or "follow" the blog! If you're having issues with it, leave a comment on the FB page instead : http://www.facebook.com/coreintegritywithcat/

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment!

Melbourne Lockdown 2.0 - what it's like and what it means

 Are lockdowns working? It undoubtedly works to reduce infections and yet, the impact on mental health right now and into the future is bein...