Sunday, 17 June 2012

Jungle Body in Kew

Class launch at Kew

I know I'm ridiculously biased, but Kew Recreation Centre is one of the best leisure centres in Melbourne. The participants in my classes make it a joy to be there - fun, diverse and always up for a challenge. I'm also thrilled to have been able to assist Tara from Jungle Body to host an event exclusive to Melbourne. She'll be introducing Konga, a core-focused class with a mix of pilates/dance and driving beats.There are a limited number of places available - it's free - all you need to do is go to the Kew website for booking details! Any questions - post a comment here or on the Core Integrity With Cat Facebook Page!

My Muscle Chef Food Delivery for Fitness Foodies

I'm no stranger to food delivery services and I've had the good, the bad and the ugly (ahem, see last post on food delivery exper...