So, first of all, clean up your diet so that all this tricep work isn't hidden by donuts.
Secondly, grab a mat, some light to moderate hand weights and a chair or bench.
2. Hold the weight in an "L-shape", with your elbow close to your torso, in line with your shoulder.
3. Raise the weight so that your arm is long and straight, squeeze through the back of the arm, then return to original position.
2. Inch forward until you are only supported by your hands, with feet at hip distance ahead of you (further out than your knees)
3. Lower yourself, keeping your back close to the bench, until you are at a 90 degree angle to the ground, then push through the palms of your hands to rise until arms are almost straight
4. Repeat, without sitting back on the chair/bench until you have completed a set.
1. Hold a dumbell or weight with both hands over head
3. Push through the palms to raise back to start position